Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mi Luna: Tapas Restaurant & Bar

(713)-520-5025


Traditional Spanish food would consist of bread, legumes, rice, vegetables, pork, lamb, beef, eggs, barnyard animals (chickens, rabbits, squabs), wild herbs, game, fish, shellfish, saltfish, orchard fruits, nuts, grapes, milk of cows, sheep, and/or goats, honey and Spanish-grown condiments (parsley, thyme, oregano, paprika, saffron, onions, garlic).

The outside of the Mi Luna was pretty. The building was painted yellow with vines on the wall. The inside was nice. There were paintings on the wall. It sort of had a yellow and red color scheme which made it feel like you were in Spain.

 The food was okay. I ordered Paella de la tierra. This is pork loin, chorizo, and chicken baked in saffron rice. This was not my favorite but it was good.. My table had also ordered the Tapas Tradicionales which included a ton of different foods. The best food I eat was croquetas de patatas. It was so good. Croquetas de patatas are fried potato croquettes with alioli.

Overall the experience was great. I had a amazing time. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone for anytime. It is perfect for a nice dinner with family or friends. I really enjoyed going to Mi Luna. I will definitely go again.

Location-5 Stars
Parking-2 Stars
Ambiance- 5 Stars
Customer service- 5 Stars
Price range- 4 Stars
Quality of food- 4 Stars

The Outside
The Outside
Tapas Tradicionales
Tapas Del Mar
Tapas De la Tierra
Paella Valenciana
Paella de la tierra



No comments:

Post a Comment