Friday, March 11, 2011

Mi Pueblito

I visited Mi Pueblito! It serves Colombian food. Colombia is the main entrance to South America. It is the fourth largest country.

 
the outside
(713) 334-4594
The map

My Review:
Location: 3 stars
Parking: 4 stars
Ambiance: 3 stars
Customer Service: 5 stars
Price Range: 5 stars
Quality of Food: 4 stars
 
The inside of Mi Pueblito has a blue and orange color theme. It is very pretty! It has a Columbian feel to it.
The location of Mi Pueblito is okay! It is easy to get to but seemed like it was in the middle of no where. There is a wide variety of parking spaces and the inside of the restaurant makes you feel like you could be in Colombia. There was even a little shop located in the store. The customer service is great. The price range was good compared to the amount of food that was given! There was so much I thought it was a large!! The food would have been VERY good if I liked Colombian food, but it was not my favorite! I ordered the Arroz con Pollo. It was rice mixed with peas, chicken, and carrots. The dessert I ordered was the tres leche. It was not as good as I had hoped but it was still tastey. Next time I would get the chocolate cake with ice cream. My friend had it. The cake looked and tasted amazing!!! Overall I had a good experiance at this restaurant and I would recomed it to families who want a taste of how the Colombians live and eat!
 
Tres Leches
Arroz con Pollo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment